- Create Loop One using a basic Maya primitive sphere.
- Create Loop Two using the Ball Rig.
- Make a blog for your work if you don't already have one. Gimme the link...
- Render both animations (Playblast is fine) and post them to a web video service (vimeo, youtube, etc) and then yer blog. Make sure they loop at least 5 times!
- Due by Monday, April 5.
- To learn: Timeline, Graph Editor, Playblast, Timing, Spacing/Easing, Squash and Stretch, loop/cycles. See the previous two posts for the basics.
Loop One videos:
Loop Two videos:
And finally! Don't forget to get set up with yer free Maya download on your home computer. Make sure the version you download matches the lab version! And better yet, don't forget to send me an email about being a volunteer lab aid, because you know you want to do it. And it will be awesome. Cheerio...